I ended up taking little man to urgent care last night since his dr office didnt have any openings. I felt bad because they had over an hours wait but because of the urgency they took us back, poor little man had to get an X-ray and another breathing treatment, he barely skipped through with being let free and not being sent to the hospital. Ended up being diagnosed with bronchiolitis. His breathing is much better this morning so that is a relief as before leaving urgent care the dr said to be on alert that I may have to take him into the ER still if he started breathing like he was when I brought him in. Everyone else is still sick though with the bug besides M who is mostly done but now H is claiming he has a runny nose. Man cold season has begun!