Post by lovesherheels on Sept 8, 2020 9:16:57 GMT -5
1. How far along are you? Team? 19+3, boy.
2. Rants, raves, feelings? I'm just down / emotional / anxious these days. It's all the external stuff happening I know, and it's exacerbated by the hormones (I think). I keep hoping it'll pass. I guess we'll see. I wasn't like this with my last pregnancy, so I don't know if it's normal (or normal right now) or not. And I think it's contributing to my constant exhaustion. Sigh.
BUT, on the not whiny side of things, our nursery furniture is ordered, which is a big weight off me. And DH and I got a few things done in the nursery and also took a few (tiny) steps toward converting our downstairs guest room into a playroom. So those are positive things.
3. Fall is almost here! What is your favourite part of fall? Usually that my favorite sports overlap -- football and hockey -- but I'm not as excited this year as usual. I think just because of all this stuff ::waves arms around at the world on fire:: going on. Also sweaters + boots, lol.
4. Assuming it was safe to do so, where in the world would you travel if $ wasn't an issue? Australia. We'd go to Brisbane to visit our friends, and then go see some of the places we didn't go when we honeymooned there. Also high on my list are New Zealand, Italy and Eastern Europe.
achi -- I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better! I hope your exhaustion starts to subside a bit soon.
jennistarr1 -- How is everything going with your new babe?
Post by tacoflavoredkisses on Sept 8, 2020 9:24:06 GMT -5
1. 31+2, team blue this time
2. I’m ready for the weather to be cooler. I normally am a naturally cold person, but now I just run HOT and I feel like all I do is sweat.
3. I miss New England fall but really I just love all the apple and pumpkin flavored things (except the PSL, not my jam). I’m a bit of a snob about apple cider donuts because I grew up with these amazing ones from a farm store, but I still enjoy them.
4. Alaska is on my list, along with Italy (for all of the foods and wines). I’d also really like to go back to Antigua. I loved it there so much.
2. We have our 20 week ultrasound today and it's been awhile since we've seen baby so I'm excited about that! I've been feeling good recently, but am starting to have trouble getting comfortable and falling asleep which sucks. Baby is starting to move a lot more which is the best and most reassuring thing!
3. I love fall (and spring). I hate being too cold and hate being too hot. I like sweaters and warm drink and prepping for the holidays!
4. So so many places. We're lucky that we've traveled a lot together already but we haven't really traveled since DD. I would go back to Japan, Hawaii and Scotland in a heartbeat. We both want to go to Italy and would love to travel around Europe by train or a river cruise. I just love traveling and meeting local people, learning about the history and culture of new places and eating all of the food!