My transfer date for our FET was supposed to be next Friday but I had my lining check today and my lining is no good. So I have to add an extra estrogen patch and our transfer is postponed to the 30th. I'm bummed but DH will be on vacation the week of the 30th so it will probably work out better.
I am really nervous that its not going to work or we are going to have to cancel. I started spotting again yesterday, then nothing today until a couple hours ago and now I am spotting again even though I added a third patch this morning. Has anyone else had trouble getting their lining thick enough for transfer?
My lining was thin for my IVF cycle; I think it was 6.8. We transferred anyway because we only had one embryo and it wasn't great, but my RE said that I would take Viagra vaginally next time to thicken the lining. Luckily, I did end up pregnant, but it was hard to be hopeful when the nurse was telling me one time they had a patient get pregnant with lining that thin.