1. Where are you in your TTC Journey? TTC#, Cycle, CD, DPO? TTC#2, Cycle 2 after 2nd loss, CD 19
2. Any upcoming tests? Finishing up OPKs now. Should be positive later today or tomorrow.
3. Are you an anxious TTCer or do you just go with the flow? I try to go with the flow, but in the end I'm pretty anxious and analytical.
4. Questions? Randoms? Just generally feeling annoyed. I'm typically a CD 17-ish ovulatory, but I started Metformin on CD 11 and it seems to be making me ovulate even later this cycle. I had a vag-load of CM the last couple days when my OPKs were negative but now that they're getting darker my CM is drying up. Anyone else have a similar experience or other insights about starting Metformin?
Post by jennistarr1 on May 16, 2019 13:46:14 GMT -5
TTC#2 since july 2017, CD 11 I am committed to doing OPK's this month I'm too go with the flow and it's just not working I'm never ever going to get my dissertation done, it literally seems impossible to me
1. Where are you in your TTC Journey? TTC#, Cycle, CD, DPO? ttc1, CD14
2. Any upcoming tests? nope
3. Are you an anxious TTCer or do you just go with the flow? just go with the flow. I've been doing this a bit to long for me to stress over it
4. Questions? Randoms? Looks like we'll be doing our final transfer the end of June. If that doesn't work (I'm not to optimistic it will) we'll go right into another retrieval. I'm prepping now with LDN, metformin (as usual) and birth control